Published: Sat, September 23, 2017
Worldwide | By Sean Reid

London tube attack: teenager charged with attempted murder

London tube attack: teenager charged with attempted murder

An 18-year-old man has been charged in connection with the explosion that took place on a local London underground train on September 15, The Guardian reported on Friday.

"It partially detonated, it had a large quantity of explosive and it was packed with shrapnel".

Ahmed Hassan, of Sunbury, Surrey, is due to appear at Westminster Magistrates Court later today.

Metropolitan Police Commissioner Cressida Dick said told LBC on Friday it was a "very, very risky bomb". He was arrested at the port of Dover by police the following day.

London police chief Cressida Dick said Friday that the "very dangerous" bomb was packed with shrapnel and the carnage could have been much worse.

Apple CEO: DACA Is 'Biggest Issue Of Our Time'
Portrait mode's software separates the subject from their surroundings and creates a blurred effect in the background. Huawei Mobile has published a short clip mocking Apple's new Face ID function, which is available in the iPhone X.

IOS 11 Control Centre doesn't actually turn Bluetooth off, but here's how
That's done by double tapping and then swiping up or down - the same way it works on Google Maps, if you've ever used that. The main highlight of the iOS 11 user interface is that it comes with the built-in technology of augmented reality.

Troll Level: Expert - Donald Trump Literally Takes Aim at Hillary on Twitter
The tweets come after a week in which Clinton has released her memoir and North Korea launched a ballistic missile over Japan. In another tweet, Trump kept up his trolling by apparently referring to North Korean leader Kim Jong Un as "rocket man".

About 30 people were injured when a homemade bomb made of nails and explosive triacetone triperoxide (TATP), which was stuck in a plastic bucket inside a grocery bag, partially detonated during a peak morning travel time last Friday.

Two others - a 48-year-old identified as D, and a 21-year-old identified as B - were released from police custody on September 21, with no further action. The Islamic State claimed responsibility for the attack.

Three other men remain in custody in connection with the attack.

The 21-year-old man who was released is believed to be Yahyah Farroukh from Syria.

"We do it because we find it rewarding", Penelope Jones said after receiving recognition from the royal family, according to BBC. The Syrian refugee's employer says the man's mother suffered a heart attack after hearing of her son's arrest.

Like this: